Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I'm a Worse Blogger


Okay, I admit that I am a poor church member at times and an even worse blogger. I had meant to go to the March Church Council meeting and make a plea for traditional services with my letter as a reference. Unforturnately my vocation has me working 12+ hours on a back shift, precluding anything like church meetings or a life for that matter. With some luck I will be able to go in April. Right now I need to try and get some sleep before I go back to work. Several days of 3 hour sleep periods will have me seeing Aztec temples and feathered snakes before Friday. Which wouldn't be so bad if I could schedule it for a Saturday night.
The only other thing I would like to note is my extreme pleasure at having found this corner of the bloggoshpere (Confessional Lutheranism). It gives me hope and comfort to know that there are more than a few of us.

2 Comments:

Blogger Orycteropus Afer said...

And I've just discovered you. Doesn't that make you nervous?

12:02 AM  
Blogger Whey Lay said...

Very.... But it's still good to hear from you.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home