Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blogroll in Progress

I've began updating my blogroll and adding some of my favorites.
Aardvark Alley is the source for confessional Lutheran sites and tips on how to blog.
St James the Hoosier another solid Lutheran site that has provided me with a link to some excellent devotional reading. The ELLC Directory is a listing of traditional, confessional Lutheran churches that is a good resource when travelling, or on vacation to find a church to worship at. Fireside Chat with the Rector isn't Lutheran, but is some of the funniest Anglican stuff I've read. Very British, with the kind of humor that has me laughing on reflection hours later. The Howard Center is a pro family site with lots of good reading. If you are looking for good Lutheran discussion start at Aardvark Alley, his blogroll is extensive and should get your wanderings off to a good start.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home